- An insert fitted with a nut slides inside a hollow ball mount to pull it tightly against the receiver tube.
- Helps protects the vehicle’s power train by preventing the jerking motion that happens when starting and stopping while towing
- Threaded anti-rattle locking bolt reduces movement of receiver racks or trailers.
- Durable brass lock, stainless steel hitch pin, and dust cover to protect against debris
Note: This product is for towing applications.
Note: When installing, per instructions, first hand-tighten bolt, THEN place lock securely onto pin BEFORE finally tightening the bolt with a wrench.
Note: This product is not designed for a keyed alike system.
• Made from durable and rugged stainless steel
• Lock is constructed using solid brass
• Includes a dust cover to protect the locking mechanism from the grit and grime sprayed up from the road
• Includes two keys
• Designed for use with 2” hollow ball mounts or hitch-mounted accessories only
• 10,000 Gross Towing Weight
• Weighs 1 lb